Here are your peaches and cream, sur. I just love that line, I don’t know why. But in all seriousness, fall is here, holidays are around the corner, and this is the most simple and delicious dessert you can make (that doesn’t include chocolate! 😉 I love the caramelized flavor, the fall like flavors from the cinnamon, and then of course the contrast with the warm peaches and the cold ice cream. Truly does not get better! Not to mention that it only takes a few minutes to make *omg!
I also love that this dessert is universal! You can make if for summer during a BBQ or for fall time. Real quick, you might want to try my peach cobbler if you like this recipe!!!Print
Grilled Peaches with Ice Cream
These are bullet proof grilled peaches! A new take on fall dessert that your guests and family will love! Super simple because this recipe allows you to grill them on the stove top, and the cinnamon and brown sugar make the peaches extra sweet! Serve with vanilla ice cream!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 5-6 servings
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Grilling
- 3-4 Peaches depending on party size
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar plus more for topping
- cinnamon, a few dashes per peach
- Vanilla Ice cream
Recipe: You can totally use the grill, but for more practical nights, I used a ribbed pan or a griddle on the stove.
- Slice the peaches in half and take out the pits
- Put pan on stove and put on medium heat, not hot
- Take your butter and very generously butter the whole pan. Leave a little extra butter in the pan.
- While the pan is getting hot, massage the brown sugar onto the inside of each peaches. Dash cinnamon on top of the peaches as well.
- Once the ribbed pan is hot (very important) take the peaches and put face down. Do not move them, you should hear a sizzle sound. Cook for a few minutes, and halfway through rotate the peaches 90 degrees so they cook evenly. If you find you need to add a bit more butter to the pan, do so.
- Once the peaches are tender, not mushy, turn off heat and serve on plate with nice cold vanilla ice cream. You should have beautiful grill marks on the peaches.
If you find your peaches to be burning on the outside and not cooking fully on the inside, turn the heat down a little lower, add some more butter, and let them simmer on the stove.
- Serving Size: 1 peach
- Calories: 150
And honestly that is it!! So easy and SO incredible delicious! You can even top on some granola to make it like a “crisp” if you want! Let me know via Instagram or the comments if you make this and love it!!! Here are some more yummy pics!!!