So, something about me is that I live to eat cobblers, crisps, pies, you name it! Especially now that it is fall, that means holidays are right around the corner. This peach cobbler is an absolute show stopper, mainly because we use fresh peaches in this recipe and it literally tastes like Christmas in your mouth!!! Here are some more mouthwatering, yummy pics!!! If you like this peachy recipe, you are going to want to check out my grilled peaches recipe!
I mean these pictures seriously speak for themselves! I know I say this every time, but this recipe is really simple to make!!! See for yourself!Print
Best Peach Cobbler
This peach cobbler is one recipe to always have in your back pocket. Perfect for those cozy fall days and for holiday parties. As well as a great summer BBQ dessert as well. The warmth from the cobbler cannot be beat when contrasted to a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream on top! Enjoy
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 50
Ingredients: for the filling
- 7 large peaches, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup of cornstarch
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
for the batter:
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of melted butter, plus to tabs for topping
- 1 cup of regular sugar
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 2/3 cup of heavy whipping cream or whole milk
- 1 egg
- brown sugar for sprinkling on top
- In a bowl, combine the peaches that you already sliced with the cornstarch, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Mix together till evenly coated and set aside.
- In another bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking soda together. Mix.
- Then add the egg, milk and butter in. Combine till consistency is like a batter.
- Grease a baking pan or cast iron skillet with butter and add in all the peaches. On top add the batter so it is evenly coated on top. Do NOT mix together.
- Add two tabs of butter and sprinkle some brown sugar on top.
- Place in a 350 degree oven and cook for about 35-40 minutes. Serve with Vanilla ice cream and be prepared to be wowed!
You may use frozen peaches as well, if so, make sure you use a bit more cornstarch.
I hope you guys make this, because fall is rolling in and it is the perfect recipe 100%! Make this on the first day of fall, thanksgiving, Christmas, or when you are just having a craving! You read the recipe, it’s pretty darn simple! Make sure to let me know how you like it in the comments or on my IG! Here are some more yummy pics incase you aren’t convinced yet!